PropelFit is recognised as a family friendly strength and conditioning facility that offers programs for the whole family, often with simultaneous classes for kids and parents.
We are located at the end of Yoku Road at the Ashgrove Sports Grounds.
The director, Grant Jenkins, is one of only a handful of coaches who have attained a Level 3 Strength & Conditioning and an Accredited Exercise Physiologist, internationally.
His staff are university qualified and registered with the Australian Strength & Conditioning Association (the peak body in Australia).
Each client that comes through the doors at PropelFit must have an initial consultation. Our professional team will discuss our methods, nutrition, goal setting, and develop a customised training plan to suit you.
The PropelFit gym philosophy details:
- We believe in testing out research from respected sports academics and practicing them on our own team first.
- We believe in teaching and correcting technique initially and continually throughout your life at PropelFit.
- We believe in a ‘healthy hips, healthy person’ philosophy which is exemplified by exercises that increase your flexibility and mobility every training session.
- We believe individualised training programs completed in small groups yield maximum, positive results.
- We believe that making steady, consistent gains is the best strategy.
Meet the team
As a Strength & Conditioning Coach & an Accredited Exercise Physiologist, Grant is the founder and director of PropelFit.
Grant brings the same High Performance mindset that elite and developmental athletes have trained under at affordable prices for those who want to lose fat, gain muscle or just get fitter.
As a former Australian junior football player and a Queensland Academy of Sport scholarship holder, it was through a career-ending injury that piqued Sophie’s interest in strength & conditioning.
Over her time coaching at PropelFit, Sophie has built a strong reputation as someone who can help people achieve their physical goals.
Katy is a Physical Performance Coach who currently runs the PropelFit SportsCore and Boot Camp programs.
As a former Track & Field athlete, Katy has the perfect blend of a High Performance mindset with a caring attitude of helping her clients achieve their results.